Cat Head Dolls, Notecards, and Handspun Yarn
Gift Tag Grab Bag
- I’m having a lot of fun making these tags out of greeting cards and whatever other reusable cardstock I can get my hands on! This photo shows the “in progress” basket — the next step is punching teeny tiny holes for the string.
Available at Anthology
218 State Street
(two blocks from the Capitol, across the street from the Overture Center)
- Designed to hold intimate objects, but suitable for many purposes
- Fabric in blue tones on the outside, with a smooth satin lining [purple and orange group shown has sold out]
- Drawstring closure with a clever button clasp
- Three sizes for a variety of uses — even the Magic Wand!
Available exclusively at A Woman’s Touch
302 S. Livingston St
Madison, WI 53703
(608) 250-1928 or (888) 621-8880